Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello:)
So I've finally made a blog, I wanted to make a blog because I'm currently too scared to start doing youtube videos hahah...
I am so confused how you blog at the moment but I'm sure I'll soon be addicted.
Anyway, if you're interested in make-up and beauty then I'd love it if you followed me because I'll mainly be posting about that. As I'm only 14 the reviews I do aren't going to be the best but oh well. Most of my product ideas are from youtubers so it's more than likely they'll have done a review too. The main beauty youtubers I watch are Zoella, TanyaBurr, Sprinkleofglitter, Fleurdeforce, Talkbeckytalk and Twinklelashes. I do watch some Americans but I prefer the British ones because it's obviously easier for me to get the products they use.
I'm also a little obsessed with one direction, little mix and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment